"I wish I could .... "

Friday, April 23, 2010

I wish, i could drink now ... no more ROMANOV this time... just some beer cans in Olypub so that i can hear "Mr. Oly" again ... Otherwise "Brazilian Model" ... but i've doubt whether those models can drink, I want to have some chilled beer. 'm drowning ,,, don save me, let me die.... but i can't drink my frndz. It's all about commitment.
But at this situation of my life, i'm confused again. Don know why i'm writing this crap. Wanna hear something ,, but i can only remember, "We call it love ,,, They call it living in sin" .... 


Well, 'm in balcony again. This time i don have beer cans with me. Counting the stars rather counting my days. The only one 'm missing most is my chumchum. I've lost everything. I don have words to express, i don have feelings to show that how much i love her .... I've lost somewhere,, 'm drowning again my frnd ,,, She had one small request. But i've refused. 'm selfish. 'm damn selfish. sorry dear. I wish that could happen in my life ... 


** Om, this time 'm not drunk ... i don need to drink always. I need my Life back.


(I wish i could sing thumka lagati tu with my chumchum always. There r lots of "I wish I could .... " between us ... That's why it has been titled)

1 comments:

Omkumar said...

Oh Ho, Dear bade bai..........

you are talking like a typical Love-maniac...True lovers are those who can understand their partners better and there is nothing called "Selfishness" when you are in love...

Also, It's Love that gives you more excitation than the alcohol...You will be addicted to love more than alcohol...But both has the same effect on you, if you wanna be de-addicted.

As of i know, every girl in India wants their boy friend to quit alcohol, don't know why, may be they are jealous and feel useless before that.....

Take care buddy...Hope your CHUMCHUM understands you and joins you for the Song...then you can blog "I wish, I did..........."
:-)