Sustainability, Reliability & Growth

Monday, May 30, 2016

It's gonna be one year I shifted to Bharuch from Delhi ... Shall I celebrate my work anniversary? Rather celebrating, was it a wise decision to move from Delhi? What's waiting at the end? Where i'm riding? Is it a road to fulfill all my dreams?
Well, Time will tell everything. Before that, I need to restrict myself to my decisions. It's the time to visualize my dreams ... What I want to become or achieve in life? Does SAMBIT really sounds the way it means actually?
It's time to build infrastructure. I need to connect 3 DOTS. Sustainability, Reliability & Growth. Follow your dreams, Realize it, Man. Where did you hide your passion bro? Don't you wanna fly above the high sky?
And it's also time to connect other 3 DOTS. Relationship, Health & Wealth. RHW is not what I want to achieve. These are my focussing areas. And SRG are achievable measures on those 3 areas.
I also have solution for all these .... It's on my hands ... Yes, On Right Hand, there's RESPONSIBILITY & on Left Hand, there's LEADERSHIP.
It's a very sinple solution of Right & Left hands of mine. Another theory of connectivity.
Therefore, I have focussing areas, way of controls/measures & even solutions. But what i would like to achieve? Vission is missing. Where's your dreams ... Don't be afraid of colorful dreams ☺

0 comments: