My First Blog!!!

Friday, December 30, 2005


Hey Well I think I should introduce my self in my first blog....

I am Sambit Saha. I am currently doing BTech. in Mechanical Engineering in National Institute of Technology Calicut, India... Well I am originally from Bengal, India.. I moved here 4 yrs ago after completing my 12th there.

If I have to describe myself in one word... it would be "Confused" .. :-)


I think I have given enough intro abt myself... I am going WAYANAD on 1st january. Wish you a very happy new year in advance ..... may this year bring all the happiness to you and your loved ones ...

Well hope to write next one soon...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well guess this is the first comment from someone bout ur blog!!

Its cool for a start....can skip the part bout the class and all....on the whole its pretty decent....hey wats that thru ur window??....even i cudnt see nythin...

sam said...

thnx srinath..ya it's 1st comment. ..
try to observe through my eyes.. then u can see something special ..

Anonymous said...

Very good
Really very good

Anonymous said...

happy new year to u too
looking forward to seeing interesting topics in ur blog.