Dreamz Unlimited

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Due to high public demand I’m writing my blog again. I don know why people like my blog. It’s full of bullshits out thr. !!!


Well, I was thinking of writing one book, “What not to do at Factory” (Obviously inspired by Chetan Bhagat). And one another, “Thumki”. But I don know whether I can really write that one. I need some support for that. Without her support I can’t start writing … I already wrote some one liner about that book !!!

Basically it’s a real life story of a Brazilian model. Now thr’s a million dollar question. Who is that boy?

Well this “Dreamz Unlimited” is actually that model’s dreams. Tonight he was telling me about his dreamz. I kept silent when I was listening to him. Now what is this innocent dreamz? He calls it innocent coz his dreamz never fulfilled.

I asked him, “Are you mad or what? You are killing yourself. U’ll be finished if you continue like this.”

He replied, “m jus like that … No one can kill me unless I kill myself. And I’m not killing me. I am looking back to my life. I need to wait till end. I have to face this critical ups n downs.”

Well, I took his permission whether I can post his dreamz in my blog. He didn’t reply. But I have seen a grin on his face. He wasn’t my childhood friend. But I know him very well. From 2002 we came closer. But I discovered him completely in 2010 itself. He is just a normal boy. Not so special. He takes everything very lightly. That’s his basic problem. But he is having a strong acceptability among people. He loves people. He believes them.

I don’t know what his problem is actually. One day he woke me up at 3’o clock at night. As usual I was sleeping, ‘m not a nocturnal creature after all. He was crying over phone. He asked me, “Ek graph bana sakta hai?” I was still sleeping, maybe I was in dream. I replied, “What?”

“Kya tu mere liye ek graph bana sakta hai?”

“Abhi? Isi waqt?”

“Kyun? Company mein tu toh bahut graph banata hai. Mere life ka graph bana nahi sakta?”

“Are yaar, tere ko chad gayi hai. Abhi jake so ja. Kal subah bana dunga.”

“Motherchod, 2 glass pine ka baad jo apni bahen ko chod ta hai, who aj mujhe bol raha hai, tere ko chad gayi hai. Bahen ke lund, tujhe pata nahi, main pina chod dia?”

It was very tough for me to face him at that moment. I kept silent again. Couple of minutes passed away. Then suddenly he said, “Sorry! Don take it otherwise. I didn’t mean it.” That’s him. That’s why I like him.

Tonight after listening everything from him, I was only thinking about him. How can a guy tolerate everything? I wanted to give support. But he doesn’t need anyone’s support. He doesn’t want any sympathy from people. “I don need anyone. I can stay alone.” That’s what he always speaks. But he can’t stay alone. I was confused whether I should write about him or his dreamz in my blog. Basically I’m not getting any topic which I can post in my blog. And my readers are eagerly waiting for the next post. I was confused. But finally I realized, I should write something about him. May be I can bring him back in his social life.

I’ve decided to write book on him. I can make money on him. And he doesn’t have any problem if someone is doing business using him. He always wants to help people. It doesn’t matter in which way he is helping others. That’s why I’ve decided to earn some bucks by using him. I just need money. But he is my friend though. Sometimes I feel bad for him. Don know why!

Now what his dream is actually? Well, I’m going to write “THUMKI”, the real life story of that boy. Without his permission I can’t write book on him. Initially he told me to write something about him. Then I published that blog. But now he is not telling anything. I didn’t ask again after that. I know someday he will say, “You can write whatever you want.” But I won’t be happy at that day.

Anyway let come into his dreams. I don’t know why he has put “unlimited”. Those aren’t unlimited. I know what he wants actually in his life. And what he always wanted. Well he wanted a bright academic career, he had already spoiled. A nice social life, he isn’t getting from relatives, friends and colleagues. A charismatic professional life. Still he is searching for after getting humiliated in his work place. Some sort of fame & fortune. And a happy marriage life with his better half. I wish it could happen in his life. I can only pray for him.

Apart from all these dreams, he is having one more dream. Hanging a board on his neck, written “I can almost do anything for my better-half.”

1 comments:

Omkumar said...

Hey Sam..
With this blog i discover a hidden talent in you....You are a great novelist...You have written 10 times more than what you wanna express...instead of writing a blog or book, go for a novel or a series like Harry potter...he he he he...

Just kidding, you better complete the book soon as i wanna read that brazllian model's story through your narration...keep writing...(Try to elaborate more on the dreams)