He'll make the Cover Page !!!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

I was watching a Hindi movie, "Mr. Singh Mrs. Mehta"... It was a Sunday afternoon. I was totally relaxing. I was roaming around in my balcony after watching the movie. Suddenly i heard my phone's ringing. I was wondering who is it? I came into my room.
"Brazilian Model calling ........ "
I told myself, "Bahenchod, Sunday evening kharap karega .... Sala Chutia."
I picked it up. Before saying anything, he told me "Tera mann mein jo aaye, likh sakta hai mere bare mein. Par Cover Page main design karunga"
I was shocked. I didn't expect this one from him. I kept silent for a while. Then after a few minutes i started talking with him.
"What happen bro? Are you serious? Do you really want that?"
"Yes my frnd. You can write the story now. But can i have some money?"
Sala, Aagaya aukat pe. A serious conversation was going on. And he needs money now.
"How much do you want? Kab chahiye?"
"Before October. I can manage 30,000. But i need 12,000 more.Can you give me? Tujhe wapas kab dunga pata nahi. Thoda sa adjust kar lena."
"Chal mil jayega tujhe." I didn't say no to him. "Abhi book ke bare mein thoda baat kar sakte? I need to know everything before i start writing. I can't write book without knowing everything from you."
"Are yaar, tujhe toh sab pata hai. Thoda sa masala dal dena."
"I don know anything about your childhood. You should tell ... "
"Mere childhood mein kuch hai nahi. Jo man mein aaye likh dena."
"What about the identity? Shall i disclose those names?"
"It's up to you dost. You can write whatever you want. Ek kaam kar, Paisa by September de dena. Mujhe urgent chahiye, samjha?"
"What u'll do with 42,000? Are going for a trip?"
"No, this time it's EOS 500D with 18-55 mm. Chal baad mein phone karte hai. Mujhe machli pakana hai. Mera room mate Ilish leke aaya hai."
And he cut the call then. Now i was thinking about 12,000. I have a tour on September. How can i give him? Anyway i got the permission from him. But i wasn't happy after all.
"Abhi se sala isko paisa chahiya, Kamina .... Motherchod, iske mann mein hamesha khujli hota rahta hai."

0 comments: