Kaustav is lucky !!!

Saturday, July 31, 2010


It’s 2.00 a.m. He didn’t sleep yet. I’ve asked him, “Why u r not sleeping?” He replied, “I’m dying without her. I can’t live without her. Today she called me and talked only for one and half minutes.”
He started crying then. He was telling, “Kaustav is lucky. He can share each and everything with her. At least she is guiding him. I can’t … I don’t have anyone to share everything. I’m getting mad. I’m not responsible. I didn’t force her for staying with me. She doesn’t love me.”
He was crying like a child. Just like, he had lost his favourite toy. But he has lost his soul mate.
He stared talking again, “I’m waiting for her call in every night. I’ve started doing work in factory now. But all the time I’m only thinking of her. I’ve lost again. I’m always thinking about her. But she has hanging herself into someone else’s words.”
I wanted to say something. I told, “Don’t spoil yourself bro. U’ll get better one. She can’t understand you. Forget her. Come back to your life.”
“I don’t need better one. I just need her. She needs some guidance yaar. Otherwise she’ll be lost someday. This world is so wild. She can’t take it for longer. And stop thinking about me. Pray for her only … “

            That was today’s conversation with Sam. I don’t know kaustav. And I don’t know why he is lucky. I can’t resist myself posting this one. Sorry dost !!!

0 comments: